Being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Enjoy meals on duty and a Uniform
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
With outstanding communication skills a real eye for detail and a sixth sense for anticipating our guest’s needs you will ensure a smooth check in and check out experience for the guest, and the confidence to handle guest queries and enquiries in an efficient and calm manner. You will be responsible for welcoming guests to hotel, handling telephone calls and being the first point of contact for guests within the hotel.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar position and a desire to build their career within the hospitality industry with experience of using OPERA or a similar system.
We have currently have a full-time (35 hrs) position available.
If this sounds like you, please apply today! Email your CV to Daniel.Turner@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk