As Reception Manager you will be required to have a strong background from within a hotel reception department, including reception accounting and management knowledge of Opera.
Being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Be provided with a smart uniform
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
Duties as the Reception Manager will include:
- Overseeing the day to day running of Hotel Reception including responsibility for Reception and Nights
- Day to day line management of Reception Supervisor
- Managing the nights team and maintaining/ driving high level of standards ensuring Data Capture of Reservations are as complete at possible
- Working with central support teams and Managing Hotels Sales Ledger Accounts
- Managing Hotels Safe facility
- Assisting with hotel rate strategy, amending and closing out of rates accordingly
You will be responsible for supervising, motivating and leading the team within reception. You will have experience of reservations and managing bookings to maximise revenue and your role will liaise with housekeeping, reservations and the restaurant departments.
This opportunity as Reception Manager may suit a candidate in a similar role or currently working as a Reception Supervisor or Assistant Reception Manager.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply now by forwarding your CV to Fergus.MacDonald@HallmarkHotels.co.uk