- Discounted hotel stays across the Company portfolio
- Discount of 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotels
- Additional day off to celebrate your birthday each year
- Complimentary 2 night stay for you and another per each year of service completed
Duties as the Reception Manager will include:
- Overseeing the day to day running of Hotel Reception including responsibility for Reception and Nights
- Day to day line management of Reception Supervisor
- Managing the nights team and maintaining/ driving high level of standards ensuring Data Capture of Reservations are as complete at possible
- Working with central support teams and Managing Hotels Sales Ledger Accounts
- Managing Hotels Safe facility
- Assisting with hotel rate strategy, amending and closing out of rates accordingly
You will be responsible for supervising, motivating and leading the team within reception. You will have experience of reservations and managing bookings to maximise revenue and your role will liaise with housekeeping, reservations and the restaurant departments.
This opportunity as Reception Manager may suit a candidate in a similar role or currently working as a Reception Supervisor or Assistant Reception Manager.
In return, we will offer you a supportive workplace in a luxurious environment, competitive salary and excellent training and development opportunities and discounted Hallmark hotel stays.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, apply now by forwarding your CV to Jeff.Hodgson@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk