This role is full-time, on a fixed-term basis for 3 months to start as soon as possible.
The goal of the Purchase Ledger Assistant will be to process a high volume of invoices, reconcile supplier statements and solve supplier queries.
Main Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Accurate coding and processing of invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Resolving a range of purchase ledger queries
- General administration duties for example filing, scanning etc.
- Strong IT skills required
- Previous use of Sage is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided
- Excellent attention to detail is critical in this role
- To carry out any other duties reasonably requested of you by the management team
- To comply with all statutory and company regulations relating to Health and Safety, Hygiene, Conduct of Employees, Fire Emergency procedures, Security of premises and of property.
In return, we can offer you a great working environment, discount across all Hallmark Hotels including food and beverages, your birthday off as a paid holiday, and development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an accounts team.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to Nicola.Parkin@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk