The main duty of the Night Porter is to provide a consistently exceptional service for our guests whilst operating in line with company standards.
As being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
General scope and purpose of the role of Night Porter:
- To oversee and ensure all conference rooms are set to company standards.
- To operate the hotels switch board to company standard
- To operate the hotels Front Office system efficiently and to company standard
- To provide all customers with efficient, friendly and helpful service at all times
- To ensure a concise handover takes place between all shifts
- To assist guests with any reasonable requests
- To be responsible for reception floats and keys whilst on duty, ensuring they are held as per company guidelines
- To provide assistance to any member of the night team experiencing any difficulties that may affect their work.
- To liaise and support all departments with any needs they have
- To support a working environment which promotes positive attitude, diligence, pride and good morale
- To comply with all Health and Safety, COSHH, Risk Assessment, security, fire and Bomb Threat procedures
- Promote and deliver all promotions that are provided by the company.
- Ensure all security tasks be completed thoroughly and diligently.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you! Please forward your CV to Brett.Wilks@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk