Along with a competitive salary, excellent training & development opportunities Hallmark Hotels offer our staff:
- Discounted hotel stays across the Company portfolio
- Discount of 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotels
- Additional day off to celebrate your birthday each year
- Complimentary 2 night stay for you and another per each year of service completed
We are excited to be recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic and open minded Meetings & Events Sales Co-ordinator.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, this position is responsible for maintaining and maximising sales revenue within the meetings, conference and events department. Making sure all details of meetings, events and conference enquiries are recorded accurately and liaising with the operational team to ensure the smooth running of all functions.
To assist in achieving budgets and targets set for this area and the overall budget, through promotion of the products and services of the hotel.
- Achievement of hotel M&E sales budget
- To proactively source and develop new M&E business for Hallmark Hotels
- Weekly telesales and After Event Sales Calls
- Development of appropriate seasonal promotions in conjunction with the SM & GM
- Participation in regular client familiarisation visits and presentations
- Respond to all M&E enquiries in-line with company standards and within 2 hours
- Ensure enquiries are managed to maximise sales, occupancy and revenue including up-selling equipment, F&B and relevant hotel facilities wherever possible
- Accurately input all enquiries into Sales and Catering and Opera property management system, including any special requests..
- Action all enquiry follow-up and conversion activity in-line with company standards
- Produce accurate weekly function sheets, distribute and discuss with Operations Team accordingly.
- To ensure that all amendments, late bookings and special requirements are communicated effectively.
- Actively work as part of the department team to achieve the department budget and objectives.
- Support the broader hotel team members wherever possible to achieve hotel objectives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous customer service experience essential.
- Confidence to sell and upsell to clients
- Previous experience managing large scale events.
- Previous Hotel experience min 1 year
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to multi task while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Computer literate.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you! Please email your CV to Rachel.Adderley@HallmarkHotels.co.uk