- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Be provided with a smart uniform
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
You will be hands on and demonstrate creative thinking leading to solutions to keep a busy hotel operating successfully and using a wide variety of trade skills - electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, small construction and repair, IT, paint & decorating, and statutory compliance.
A good understanding of building services is also required as is a solid experience in a maintenance role at Management level. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in one or more building trades including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting/ decorating or general building maintenance. The role offers training and development to improve overall technical skills and knowledge.
This position involves working predominantly in guest areas, therefore the successful candidate will be an expert communicator. On call duty will be required.
Other desired skills/experience that would prove beneficial in the role would include IT literacy, Health & Safety and the ability to conduct first level fault finding.
If you feel that you have what we are looking for in this role then please contact us by emailing your CV to Avik.Biswas@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk .