As an employee of Hallmark Hotels we can offer you:
- 28 Days Holiday
- Meals on Duty (where possible)
- Live in accommodation available
- Discounted Hotel Stays Across the Company Portfolio
- Discounted food and beverage within all Hallmark Hotels
- Additional Day Off To Celebrate Your Birthday Each Year
Daily duties in the role of the Kitchen Hygiene Assistant will be:
- To maintain kitchen hygiene and cleanliness to the highest standard
- To clean plates and pots
- To make sure equipment and fabric in the kitchen is cleaned regularly to a high standard
- Ensure that the required quality, safety, hygiene and environmental standards are maintained
- To promote values of the company and to comply with the required standards of conduct.
- To work in compliance with the Health & Safety Policy to ensure hazards are identified and risk assessed and controlled.
- To be proactive in managing your personal health, safety and wellbeing and that of your colleagues.
- To promote working practices and procedures that ensure a sustainable approach to the use of resources are disposed of in an efficient and environmentally friendly way.
If you’re passionate about food and want to be part of something different and work in a friendly environment, we definitely would like to hear from you. To apply, please forward your CV to Richard.Green@HallmarkHotels.co.uk