Hallmark Health clubs are operated by Mosaic Spa & Health. Mosaic is one of the leading spa and leisure management companies specialising in the management of spa and leisure clubs within the Hotel sector. We pride ourselves on providing a friendly and fun environment for our members and guests.
Welcombe Spa is a luxury day spa retreat offering a full range of treatments, providing a range of facilities including gym, 15m swimming pool, dance studio, thermal suite, 6 treatment rooms (including 1 double room), a manicure and pedicure area for its existing 500 local members, hotel guests and clients.
We are looking for an experienced strong team leader with a warm personality, a desire to progress and a proactive attitude. The successful candidate will need to have had experience within the industry coupled with operational knowledge of both Leisure Club and Spa Facilities.
The responsibilities of a Health Club and Spa Manager include:
- To provide great customer service for all members and guests, focussing on the greeting at reception, the service in the spa and the implementation of a membership retention programme
- To be accountable for all aspects of the Club operation. To work closely with, and provide support to the team
- To delegate management responsibility appropriately to other members of the management team in your absence
- To administer all the processes relating to invoicing, banking, accounts and payroll
- To drive the departments to consistently achieve all financial targets on a monthly basis
- To ensure the business is safe and clean at all times and that health and safety records are up to date
- To produce and implement a strategic marketing plan for the health club and spa
- To proactively focus on driving the health club and spa forward and increasing profitability
The possession of a current Pool Lifeguard, First Aid and Pool Plant Qualification would be an advantage.
The hours are full time and flexible over a 7-day shift pattern, and will include working evenings and weekends. You will be required to a variety of shifts in accordance with the business needs
If you have the attributes we are looking for, please email enclosing CV and covering letter to Regional Manager Simone Booth, email firstname.lastname@example.org