The Hallmark Hotel Glasgow is based in an enviable location, in the heart of the city. This hotel tastefully combines old and new architecture and stands out on the Glasgow skyline running close to the River Clyde.
The Head Housekeeper is a 'hands on' role overseeing all aspects of the day to day housekeeping requirements. You will be responsible for motivating your team, communicating with all departments and managing the housekeeping operation, ensuring all standards are met, with a keen attention to detail. You will be expected to control wage and operating costs for your department in line with budgets.
The ideal candidate will have housekeeping experience from a quality hospitality environment and have excellent communication and organisational skills. You will be a 'hands on' Head of Department with an excellent focus on attention to detail. You will be a key member of the management team committed to driving standards within the operation.
Being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Be provided with a Uniform
- Have the chance to take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service