You will join and head up our kitchen team, being responsible for the daily operation in the kitchen and the preparation and cooking of all dishes to group menu specification. You must be responsible, dedicated and a strong leader with the ability to manage all aspects of daily operation, functions, Health & Safety and kitchen cleanliness. You will be able to train and develop your team supportively and professionally.
Our expectations of you will be that you are able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team and have a keen eye for detail with strong organisational skills. With a business mix of corporate, leisure and busy banqueting operation you must be able to adapt to the different business mix’s.
A strong knowledge of up to date Health & Safety regulations, CoSHH, Haccap, and use of online purchasing to group specification and knowledge of on line H & S reporting system would be an advantage. You will be expected to manage payroll and purchasing in line with company KPI’s with a keen focus on achieving your GP ensuring the business is as profitable as possible.
You will need at least one year’s experience working in a similar role and possess excellent food presentation skills. Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure are key, along with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
What we bring to the table:
- A competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- An additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- A complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
If this sounds like the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV to Matthew.Ward@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk