Hallmark Hotel Flitwick Manor is a Grade II listed Manor House which dates back to the 17th century. Situated in four acres of landscaped and carefully maintained grounds, this award-winning hotel is just half an hour away from London by train.
Join our Hotel as a Head Chef and you’ll be right at the cutting edge of our kitchen’s creativity.
As being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Enjoy meals on duty and Uniform provided
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
You’ll need to be a talented chef with a passion for food and will be working in a diverse environment where no two days are the same.
As the Head Chef, you will be responsible for the daily operation in the kitchen and the food preparation process. You must be responsible, dedicated and a strong leader with the ability to manage a brigade of chefs whilst ensuring all Health & Safety is compliant, cleanliness is maintained, and food COS is achieved.
You will create innovative menus to cover lunch and dinner services, plus some small Conference lunches, Weddings to 2 rosette level, Afternoon Tea and of course room service.
A hygiene qualification, excellent food knowledge and food safety awareness are all but essential for this role, but we’re interested in your personality and potential too.
- You must thrive under pressure
- You’ll have great communication skills
- You’ll set yourself the highest standards
If this sounds like the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you! Please forward your CV to Andrew.Conway@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk