We are currently looking for professional, friendly and enthusiastic individuals with a real passion for hospitality to join our busy and guest-focused food and beverage team.
Being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Enjoy meals on duty and a Uniform
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
Main duties and responsibilities as a Food and Beverage Assistant:
·To maintain regular and effective communication with the Kitchen and F&B team on a daily basis
·To seek every opportunity to maximise sales by positively promoting the hotel and your department by trying ‘to up sell’
·To support a working environment which promotes positive attitude, pride and good morale
·To greet and seat your customers in an efficient but friendly and courteous manner
·Serving guests drinks in the bar and providing table service in the lounge
·To be prompt in dealing with customer complaints or irregularities within the Restaurant/Bar and to inform your management of any such complaints or irregularities
·To be fully aware of the diary / booking procedure to maximise covers and revenue in the Restaurant
·To be familiar with the cashiering and billing operation and to ensure that all charges are correctly applied and that all restaurant/bar paperwork is checked and passed to the appropriate control department
·To see that the room service function meets the standard set
·Ordering of bar snacks and the collection of the meals from the kitchen
·Ensuring that the bar, tables and chairs are kept clear and clean at all times
·Maintaining appropriate stock levels on the bar shelves and fridges
·Responsible for all cleaning behind the bar including shelves and floor
·Taking responsibility for all monies in and out of the till and the bar float
·To assist with the care and maintenance of all restaurant and ancillary equipment, the cleanliness and good repair of the fabric.
·To ensure exceptional customer care and service are the primary objectives within the Restaurant
This role is offered on a casual basis.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please forward your CV to Carl.Hughes@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk to apply.