This role is full-time, and would suit someone with a proven background in Finance, preferably within the hospitality industry.
Being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Enjoy meals on duty and a Uniform
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
General Scope and Purpose of the Position:
To support hotel management with financial analysis and advice, seeking to drive through improvement in the financial performance and control for the hotels.
To properly maintain the financial records of the business, providing a complete, timely and accurate financial reporting function to hotel management and central office.
To ensure the integrity of financial, administrative and legal controls throughout the hotel’s operations in accordance with group policy and procedure, ensuring proper management of all hotels assets and liabilities
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Support the General Managers and Finance Business Partner in the financial operations of the hotels in driving through initiatives to improve the hotel performance, particularly in the areas of:
• Revenue enhancement
• Cost Control
• Procedures and Control Systems
• Administrative efficiency and effectiveness
• Forecasting costs on a weekly and monthly basis as required in communication with the respective General Managers
• Ensure the complete, accurate and timely management of the financial affairs of the hotel.
• Integrity of Night / Revenue Audit and the complete and accurate reporting of Revenue on a daily basis
• Integrity of cost control and timely monitoring of costs for the hotel.
• Operation of key interfaces through regular reconciliation Accounts Receivable Deposit Ledger Guest Ledger Purchase Ledger
• Posting of all cash items including the regular review and clearance of unallocated items.
• Management of all key balance sheet areas Accruals and Pre Payments Bank and cash Payroll Purchase ledger Sales Ledger & Guest Ledger
• Ensure complete accurate and timely compliance with group reporting deadlines (Actual, Forecasts and Budget) for weekly, monthly, half year and annual reporting
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you. Please forward your CV to Marcio.Guerreiro@Hallmarkhotels.co.uk to be considered.