The purpose of this role is to provide the financial expertise and support to enable the successful and profitable performance of the hotel by working in conjunction with assisting the Financial Controller to ensure the effective, efficient and accurate financial administrative operations of the hotel.
Key duties for this role will include:
- Manage the hotels Purchase Ledger
- Manage the hotels Sales Ledger
- Manage the Hotel Team to provide the hotel internal control function
- Maintain and update the Revcon data
- Support the Financial Controller in training the HOD’S and other team members on the hotel financial processes and systems as required.
The ideal candidate will have proven numeric skills preferably with experience in hotel accounting which would include a strong emphasis on accuracy and quality. You must have the ability to multi-task and coordinate a series of different jobs concurrently. The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
This role is part-time and a flexible working pattern for a period of 3 months.
In return, we will offer you a supportive workplace in a young, vibrant and fast paced environment with additional perks including –
- Your Birthday off each year as an additional holiday
- Discounted stays across the portfolio of hotels
- Flexible working pattern options available
- Learning & Development opportunities
To apply, please forward your CV to Joanne.Ayre@HallmarkHotels.co.uk