Hallmark Hotel Croydon Aerodrome first opened in 1928 to serve passengers flying in and out of Croydon Aerodrome and over the years, we’ve welcomed many famous footsteps to our aviation landmark, such as the likes of Amy Johnson and Charles Lindbergh.
We are currently recruiting for a Commis Chef who is looking to take the next step in their career and has the passion to be involved in an evolving hotel whilst being part of a small successful kitchen brigade.
Being part of an expanding hotel group, you will;
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 50% off all food and beverage within any Hallmark Hotel
- Enjoy meals on duty and a Uniform
- Take advantage of our advanced learning and development courses available to gain qualifications and further your career
- Enjoy discounted rates across the whole Hallmark Hotel portfolio available to yourself, friends and family
- Benefit from taking an additional paid day off for your Birthday each year
- Earn a complimentary 2-night stay for you and a guest per each year of completed service
Reporting into our Head Chef, you will be responsible for assisting with the kitchen preparation whilst maintaining the highest standards when delivering quality foods from our menus.
To be successful in this role you will be working in all areas of the kitchen therefore you must be able to demonstrate a good work history in a variety of kitchens/dining areas. The Hallmark Croydon offers our guest various meeting and events options; conferences, banqueting, weddings, afternoon tea and a Brasserie/gastro pub restaurant, therefore previous experience of working within a hotel would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a kitchen and this role is full-time, 40 hours per week.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you! Please email your CV to Croydon.Chef@HallmarkHotels.co.uk to apply.