Please see below the terms and conditions when booking a small meeting through our online booking tool at Hallmark Hotels.
Terms and Conditions for small meeting booking tool at Hallmark Hotels (“Terms & Conditions”).
NOTE: This is a pre-paid, non-cancellable, non-refundable product representing a significant discount to our normal meetings and events rates.
Please do not use this booking tool unless you are certain that you will not need to cancel and booking.
If you are in any doubt, please contact the appropriate Hotel direct to discuss your meeting requirements.
“Agreement”; the proposal and Event details submitted by you together with these Terms & Conditions.
“Attendees”; the attendees, guests or delegates attending an Event.
“Day Delegate Charge”; the price per delegate payable by you (includes refreshments for the duration of the Event where applicable).
“Event”; a planned meeting or occasion using any Facilities.
“Facilities”; any area of the Hotel’s meetings, event and public spaces, with or without accommodation required for the Event.
“Hotel”; the Hotel (or Hotels) where the Event is to take place.
“Meeting Room”; the room specified in your booking for the Event.
“Room Hire Charge”; the total price payable by you for use of the Meeting Room.
- If you are booking an Event on behalf of a third-party as their agent, you confirm that you are properly authorised to make this booking and to bind your client to this Agreement. Otherwise, you agree the Event will be booked in your name and you will be liable to us in full under this Agreement.
- By clicking on the “BOOK NOW” button, you are committing to pay the relevant Room Hire Charge and/or Day Delegate Charge and understand this is a non-cancellable, non-refundable product.
- After you click BOOK NOW, we will reserve the Facilities in your name and that we reserve the right to release the Facilities if you have not paid in full within 24 hours.
- We will call you on receipt of your booking to arrange payment unless the booking is for the same day in which case, you must make payment in full at the Hotel reception on arrival at the Hotel.
- If the contact details supplied by you are inaccurate and are unable to make contact to accept payment, the Facilities will be released after 24 hours.
- Your Event will only be confirmed once you have paid the full Room Hire Charge and/or Day Delegate Charges.
- Amendments to your Event may be possible (at our discretion) and may incur further charges, depending on the changes required.
- As this is a pre-paid, non-cancellable, non-refundable product, we are not liable to refund you if you or any of your Attendees fail to arrive or refuse to use the Facilities for any reason.
- During the Event, you must ensure that the behaviour of all persons involved with or attending the Event will be appropriate. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to refuse entry to any person or to ask any person to leave the Hotel premises.
- All Meetings Rooms will be set boardroom style unless specified otherwise in the additional information section.
- You must get our prior approval if you wish to fix items to the walls, floors or ceilings in the Facilities and will be responsible for the cost of making good any damage caused by you (or your Attendees, agents, sub-contractors or Attendees).
- Only food and drink purchased from the Hotel may be consumed at the Hotel. We may at our sole discretion, agree to agree to allow food and drink to be brought in. If so, you agree that you will execute such disclaimers as we may require and will pay any applicable supplements, charges or surcharges that we may reasonably require.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking or to offer alternative facilities if:
- Any occurrence beyond the reasonable control of the Hotel prevents it from performing its obligations under this Agreement; or
- the Event might, in our opinion, prejudice our reputation or that of the Hotel.
- You will indemnify us (together with our employees, agents and suppliers or sub-contractors), for any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of any actions, law suits, demands, claims, liabilities, taxes, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including our legal fees and costs), resulting from any; (i) breach of this Agreement; (ii) unlawful acts; (iii) negligent acts or omissions; or (iv) wilful misconduct; caused by you, your agents, sub-contractors, any entertainers hired by you (or on your behalf or on behalf of your Attendees) or your Attendees. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to your property, or that of any Attendees or any third-parties employed by you. Subject to Section 12.4, in no circumstances shall we or LGH be liable to you in respect of any indirect or consequential losses or any loss of profits howsoever arising.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such flaws will not affect the other provisions, which will remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of it.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us relating to the Event and supersedes any previous oral or written understanding, commitments, contracts or representations relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.