Please see below the terms and conditions when booking a small meeting through our online booking tool at Hallmark Hotels.
These terms and conditions are in addition to and incorporate the Standard Hallmark Hotels Terms and Conditions and the Online Booking Confirmation.
In these terms and conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
‘Agent’ means a third party who makes a booking for and on behalf of a Client in accordance with these terms and conditions
‘Client’ means the person or entity that has booked the Meeting Room at the Hotel and ‘you’ and ‘your’ in these terms and conditions means the Client.
‘Event’ means the event booked by the Client to take place in the Meeting Room
‘Guest’ means any guest who uses any of the facilities at the Hotel for the Event.
‘Hotel(s)’ means the Hotel or Hotels at which the Event is booked.
‘Meeting Room’ means the room specified in the Client’s booking at which the Event will take place.
‘Room Hire Charge means the total price payable by the Client for use of the Meeting Room.
‘Day Delegate charge” means the price per delegate payable by the Client from the Hallmark standard day delegate package.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to day meetings confirmed by the Client via the online booking channel at www.hallmarkhotels.co.uk.
- The Room Hire or full day delegate charge must be pre-paid in full in advance and shall include refreshments for the duration of your meeting where applicable. Once the client has hit the BOOK NOW button, this is a commitment to pay the relevant full day room hire or day delegate price. A representative of Hallmark Hotels will call the client on receipt of the booking confirmation to arrange payment. If payment is not submitted at the time of booking Hallmark Hotels reserves the right to release that Meeting Room. If the contact details supplied by the client are inaccurate and we fail to be able to make contact to accept payment, then the meeting room will be released within 24 hours. No tentative bookings will be held without payment in full.
- If meeting bookings are made on the day for the day, payment must be made at reception on arrival at the hotel.
- Amendments may be made to bookings in advance of the date on which the Meeting Room is booked for by calling the hotel directly. Amendments are subject to the discretion of Hallmark Hotels and may incur further charges if the Meeting Room has to be changed to accommodate significant changes to the Event.
- Where any Meeting Room is booked, the Hotel will not be liable to make any refunds should any Guests fail or refuse to use the Meeting Room or any ancillary facilities for whatever reason and full payment must be made in advance.
- The Client shall be responsible for the orderly conduct of its delegates, and shall ensure that its delegates have regard to the regulations at the Hotel any regulations imposed by any competent authority, and shall ensure that nothing shall be done which will constitute a breach of the law. The Client shall fully indemnify the Hotel against any claims, or loss or damage arising as a result of breach of this clause.
- Prior written approval must be obtained if you wish to fix items to the walls, floors or ceilings. The Hotel will hold the Client responsible for any damage caused through negligence by the Client, the Client’s Guests or the Client’s contractors. An inspection of the Meeting Room before and after any event may be requested by contacting the Duty Manager.
- Only food and drink purchased from the Hotel may be consumed in the Meeting Room or at the Hotel. If food or drinks are brought into the Hotel for consumption, a charge will be made equal to the Hotel’s selling price for that or an equivalent product, which shall be in the absolute determination of the Hotel.
- All Meetings Rooms will be set boardroom style unless specified otherwise in the additional information section.
- The Hotel reserves the right to cancel any booking or reserves the right to offer alternative facilities without any responsibility on its part in the event of:
a). Any occurrence beyond the reasonable control of the Hotel which shall prevent it from performing its obligations in connection with the booking; and / or
b). If the booking might, in the opinion of the Hotel, prejudice the reputation of the Hotel.
- Any Events booked via an Agent must be booked in the name of the Agent and Client’s details confirmed at the Hotel when payment is requested.