Are you a budding young writer with bags of creativity and storytelling tricks up your sleeve? Do you think you can do as well or better than The Gruffalo or the Dinosaur Pooped series? We're looking for you. As part of National Storytelling week, Hallmark Hotels is launching a competition to create a series of bedtime stories and we'd LOVE your input!
Thank you to everyone that entered our competition. Our winners have been chosen and our book will be published in June 2019. To find out more about our first winner, click here.
To celebrate National Storytelling Week, Hallmark Hotels is launching a short story competition for children and young adults aged 8-15. We want your stories to help create the Hallmark Hotels bedtime story book. For your time and efforts, we'll pick the winning stories to be fully illustrated into our story book which will be published and available to read in all Hallmark Hotel bedrooms across the UK. And what's even more exciting is that you'll get £50 in vouchers to spend in Waterstones AND a free stay at a Hallmark Hotel for you and your Mum, Dad and Siblings.....great, right??
Let's try and keep it simple:
- Your story should be between 200-300 words long.
- We have 4 categories for under 8s, under 10s, under 12s and under 15s.
- You don't have to have stayed in a Hallmark Hotel before but it would be great to see our hotels included in your story somewhere.
- Unleash your creativity and let your imagination run wild!
- Please ensure you or a responsible adult submits your entry for you by emailing; email@example.com
- The deadline for entries is midnight on Friday 22nd February 2019.
- Entries will be independently judged by an expert panel and winners notified by 31st March 2019.
- For full terms and conditions and any further dates you need to be aware of, please click here to read our terms and conditions.