If you are organising an event for your charity or association Hallmark Hotels offer a choice of 26 locations, all with expert teams on hand who have experience in managing and exceeding association and charities’ needs.
As a professional organisation you could organise any number of events throughout the year, from conferences and award ceremonies to gala dinners and team building breaks. Choose a Hallmark Hotel and we’ll give you more than just a corporate hotel experience.
Our locations across the UK are conveniently close to transport links, so are easy to access from wherever you’re travelling from, whether by car, train or plane. Couple this with a genuine, in-depth understanding of the needs of an association and a clear focus on service delivery; we guarantee that your next event will be in safe hands. We have the experience to tailor each event to your needs.
From putting together an excellent package to meet your budget, having one point of contact, menus to impress, organiser benefits, incentives for your partners to join you and all-inclusive packages without any hidden extras, we know what it takes to organise a successful association or charity event.
Whilst each of our 26 hotels across the UK is different, our promise, personality and willingness to help and solve your problems are what unify us as a brand.
Why choose Hallmark Hotels for your next not-for-profit or association event?
• Ultimate flexibility to create a bespoke package to suit you and your event
• Events delivered on time and to your budget -our all-inclusive quotes have no hidden extras
• Flexibility to make changes as the event date nears
• VIP treatment for sponsors and exhibitors
• Planning meeting – with free of charge room hire*
• Complimentary event office space*
• Complimentary office services* eg. Photocopying
• Discounts on leisure, golf and spa breaks
• Partners stay for free†
• Work with our dedicated Events Team
• Flexibility to agree bespoke payment terms
• Flexible cancellation options
*Subject to availability. †Partner meals to be paid for as taken.
We also have the contacts to ensure a memorable bespoke event, and can recommend the best local attractions to make the most of your leisure time. We’re here to support and guide you.
Our unique hotels offer -
• Locations across the UK conveniently close to transport links
• 23 hotels within 5 miles of the nearest train station
• 11 hotels within 10 miles of the nearest airport
• Over 165 smart, adaptable and dedicated meeting spaces across the UK
• Additional syndicate rooms at preferential rates
• One point of contact at the hotel to support the organisation of your event
• Free superfast WiFi for all attendees
• A range of delicious and tasty food and refreshments
• Commitment to service excellence
• Flexible, enthusiastic and efficient teams
• AIM accreditation
Contact our not-for-profit and associations specialists
Please contact our Events Team on 0330 028 34 28 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your event at any of our 26 hotels.