We're really looking forward to welcoming you this festive season. Whether you're choosing us to party hard, enjoy great food, have a giggle with colleagues or a catch-up with friends or family, here's a few useful things you need to know before you confirm your booking with us. See you soon:
1. Party night places are subject to availability which must be checked with the hotel before confirming with deposit payments.
2. Party night provisional bookings can be made but must be confirmed with a non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person and a completed booking form within 10 days of enquiry.
3. Payments can be made by credit or debit card, cheque or bank transfer (Please note one cheque or credit card transaction per party for both deposit and final payment).
4. For large groups and private parties you may be asked to sign a contract with minimum numbers.
5. Pre-orders for menus and final payments for all parties are required four weeks prior to the event.
6. It is the guest’s responsibility to advise us of any dietary requirements and allergies.
7. Any payments received are non-refundable and we will not be able to transfer the monies to cover food, drinks or entertainment for other members of the party.
8. For bookings made within four weeks of the event date, full payment for the party will be required.
9. Minimum age for a person attending events at the hotel is 18 years, except where stated in the brochure.
10. The hotel reserves the right to amalgamate, cancel or change the venue of Christmas parties in the event that minimum numbers are not met.
11. Dress codes may apply, please refer to the party information that you are attending.
12. The client must reimburse the costs of repairing any damage to the property, contents or grounds made by any guests within their party to the hotel.
13. No refunds will be given due to adverse weather conditions.
14. We’ve tried our best to make sure that all details of packages and prices are correct. We do apologise if any of these have changed. If we’ve made a mistake we will tell you when you enquire or book with us.
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR PACKAGES
15. For Christmas/New Year residential bookings, we will require a £50.00 per person deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance for your residential break must be paid by 1st December 2017.
16. The cancellation policy for packages is 4pm, 7 days prior to arrival. Cancellations after this will incur 100% cancellation charge.