There are 47 great reasons to enquire with us this summer and plenty of great reasons to pay us a visit and find out what fabulous locations and teams we have for hosting your next meeting or event.
And this summer you could be a lucky winner with LGH Hotels Management Ltd. We offering one lucky client the chance to WIN a Virgin Experience Day from the Emerald Collection up to the value of £470. But be quick, the clock is ticking and there's only 47 days of summer before the prize draw closes. Enter your details below NOW.
Terms and conditions:
UK 18+ only. Participate 00:01 on 15/07/2019 until 23:59 on 17/09/2019 To participate: Submit email address to be entered into a prize draw Draw Prize: A Virgin Experience Day from the Emerald Collection. Further terms apply see [Point 6]. Promoter: Hallmark Hotels (No 14) Limited, 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AD
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding employees of Hallmark Hotels, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: 00:01 on 15 July 2019 until 17 September 2019
- No purchase is necessary to enter
- To enter: Add your details to the page at www.hallmarkhotels.co.uk/47-days
- Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. No compensation is payable in the event the winner is unable to use the prize.
- Further Prize Details:
Draw Prize: A Virgin Experience Day from their Emerald Collection
This prize equals 1 x Virgin Experience Day from the Emerald Collection. On award of the prize voucher, the winner will have a further 9 months to redeem the prize. Any issues with the prize redemption or during the prize experience should be disputed directly with Virgin Experiences and is not the responsibility of LGH Hotels Management Ltd.
7. Prize Draw winner selection and notification: At the end of the Promotion Period all valid entries will be submitted into a prize draw for the relevant Draw Prize to be carried out by an independent person within ten working days of the end of the Promotion Period. The winner of the Prize will be contacted, by email, within 5 working days of the winner selection date. The winner will need to respond to the initial communication, addressed to the email account within 14 days of initial communication by from the Promoter confirming eligibility otherwise that winner may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner selected in the same way.
8.Entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for Prize codes sent to incorrectly submitted email addresses.
9. Winner publication: The name and location of the Draw Prize winner an email to email@example.com with “Hallmark Winner” as the subject.
10. Winners agree to take part in publicity in connection with this promotion. If a winner does not want to participate in publicity they should inform the Promoter when accepting their prize.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion, and invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.