There's never been a better time to take a visit to Hull, East Yorkshire's main city. Awarded City of Culture 2017, the event calendar is bursting full of theatrical performances, music, dance, food festivals and lively tours and entertainment across the city. Seek out and explore the museum quarter, take a tour around the historical sculptures in the city or, for the family, a visit to The Deep is a must. But most importantly, the city is alive with activity and we recommend you take in a show our two.
Your City of Culture package includes:
- An overnight stay for two in a Classic double bedroom.
- A welcome glass of Prosecco when you arrive.
- A three-course evening meal in the Brasserie and overlooking the magnificent Humber Bridge and Estuary.
- A hearty hot and cold breakfast buffet in the morning.
- A full tourist information pack on Hull and the local area with details of all the events taking place.
Prices start from £99 per room, simply click on BOOK NOW to check our availability.
Terms & Conditions
This offer is subject to availability and based on two guests sharing a Classic double or twin bedroom. Up to two children aged 12 and under can stay and take breakfast for free when sharing with two adults. You will pay for extra children's meals as taken. Offer valid until 29th December 2017, full pre-payment taken at the time of booking, offer is non-refundable.