Leisure club and beauty
Your fitness regime and goals don't need to suffer a setback just because you're on the road, at a meeting or on a short break. You can keep up the good work in our superb fitness suite with state-of-the-art equipment, alongside a sauna and relaxation area which are all free to use during your stay.
But there are loads of other benefits if you’re local to the hotel and looking to find a health club membership that rewards you. You may be looking for some motivation to embark on a new fitness programme or have a specific training or weight loss goal in mind. You may already already be a gym member and want to find a new club that takes your goals seriously and takes an awful lot of pride in seeing you achieve them. You’ll be glad that you found the Hallmark Hotel Hull – perfect for gym newbies and die-hard fitness fanatics alike.
Aside from our state-of-the art cardio and resistance equipment, we’ve got a team dedicated to you. From the moment you try us out, then we’re invested in your goals. Our membership plans are not just about making sure you know how to use the equipment, we take you on a journey:
- We’ll agree together what you’re looking to achieve before your membership starts.
- We’ll go through the equipment together to get you started.
- Once we’ve designed a plan for you, we’ll take you through it the first time to make sure you’ve got it.
- Within the first month, you’ll get a reassessment (we promise we aren’t stalking you) just to make sure the plan is working and to answer any questions you might have. As an added bonus you’ll get a free drink too.
- By the end of month two, we want to see and share your results, so we’ll invite you in again to track your progress. If the programme needs to be tweaked, we’ll do it there and then.
- From then on, the team is always on hand to tweak, update, redevelop your programme whenever you need.
But it’s not just journey you’ll go on that makes us different. By joining our club you’ll become an integral part of the hotel and be able to benefit from a host of extra benefits including:
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- Discounts on food and drink in the bar, lounge and restaurant.
- Discounts to stay in other Hallmark Hotels across the UK. There’s 27 other great hotels.
- Invitations to some of the best gym social events in the area and an opportunity to get to know your fellow “gymers.
- Plus we like to do our bit for charity and encourage you to take part in any challenge events that we do across the year.
Our great facilities include:
- A fully-equipped fitness suite
- Beauty and therapy rooms
- A relaxation suite
- 17 acres of grounds if you need a quiet space for a HIIT session or gentle warm down.
If you live locally, need some motivation to stick to your health goals and would like to make use of our extensive facilities then why not become a member? There’s loads of benefits when you do! Try us out and find out what you might be missing. Three day guest passes start from £30.00,
Fitness suite and sauna
Monday to Friday, 6.30am to 8.30pm
Saturday to Sunday, 7am to 7pm
Bank Holidays, 7am to 7pm
But it's not all about working up a sweat. When relaxation is the order of the day, we've got a solution for that too in our serene spa rooms. Anything from a tension relieving hot stone massage to a reviving facial, our highly qualified beauty therapists offer Elemis treatments which can be booked either as part of a pamper package or as a one-off treatment. To view our latest spa break packages and find pure escapism, click here.
Ready to unwind? Here's a selection of our top beauty packages.
Express Pamper Day - £30.00 per person
1 x 25 minute treatment from the choice of: back, neck and shoulder massage, oriental scalp massage, taster facial, hot stone lower leg and foot massage. This package also includes use of a robe and slippers, tea or coffee with a slice of cake.
August Sanctuary - £45.00 per person
1 x 25 minute Indian head massage, 1 x 25 minute hot stone lower leg and foot massage and a delicious traditional afternoon tea. This package also includes use of a robe and slippers, full use of our fitness suite, sauna and relaxation suite, plus 10% off any Elemis products purchased on the day
Relaxing Pamper Day - £50.00 per person
Available to book on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday only. Enjoy a blissfully relaxing day with a friend or loved one. 3 x 25 minute treatments including a taster facial, oriental scalp massage, file and polish for hands or feet. This package also includes use of a robe and slippers, a slice of cake and a glass of fizz.
Therapy and beauty treatments
Monday to Saturday, 10am to 6pm
Sunday, 10am to 5pm
For more information about any of our packages listed above, to check availability/prices or to make a booking, please call 01482 645 212 or email: email@example.com