Leisure Club and Spa
The leisure club facilities at Hallmark Hotel Cambridge are impressive. The good news if you’re staying with us, is that these great facilities are free to use and it means you don't have to worry about your fitness plan whilst you're away on business or leisure. And there are loads of other benefits if you’re local to the hotel and looking to find a health club membership that rewards you. Whether you are looking to take your tentative first steps towards a gym membership and need some motivation or you have a new challenge to tackle. You will want to find a club that takes your goals seriously and takes an awful lot of pride in seeing you achieve them. You’ll be glad that you found the Hallmark Hotel Cambridge – perfect for newbies and gym old hats.
Aside from our recently installed new cardio and resistance equipment and beautiful indoor pool, we’ve got a team dedicated to you. From the moment you take us for a spin and perhaps enjoy a 5 consecutive day pass for just £9.99, then we’re invested in your goals. Our membership plans are not just about making sure you know how to use the equipment, we take you on a journey:
- We’ll agree together what you’re looking to achieve before your membership starts.
- We’ll go through the equipment together to get you started.
- Once we’ve designed a plan for you, we’ll take you through it the first time to make sure you’ve got it.
- Within the first month, you’ll get a reassessment (we promise we aren’t stalking you) just to make sure the plan is working and to answer any questions you might have. As an added bonus you’ll get a free drink too.
- By the end of month two, we want to see and share your results, so we’ll invite you in again to track your progress. If the programme needs to be tweaked, we’ll do it there and then.
- From then on, the team is always on hand to tweak, update, redevelop your programme whenever you need.
But it’s not just journey you’ll go on that makes us different. By joining our club you’ll become an integral part of the hotel and be able to benefit from a host of extra benefits including
- Discounts off beauty treatments
- Discounts in the hotel bar and restaurant
- Free gifts when you encourage a friend to join
If this sounds tempting or you're fed up with your current gym, maybe it’s time to make change. Find out about membership options here
Our great facilities – free for hotel overnight guests to use include:
- A 15m indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Poolside Jacuzzi
- Cardio, free weight and resistance gym
- Two outdoor tennis courts
- Qualified instructors on hand to give equipment demonstrations and exercise guidance.
- Two treatment rooms
We are pleased to announce that we are investing £150,000 to improve our leisure club. In order to facilitate this, we unfortunately have to close all wet areas from Sunday 30th October to Sunday 11th December. This includes the swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room. Our gym will not be affected by this work. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Club Opening Times:
Monday – Friday: 06:30 – 22:00
Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 – 20:00
We offer a full range of fabulous massage and beauty therapy treatments such as aromatherapy, full body massage, hot stone massage, as well as waxing, spray tanning, nails and facials at The Retreat. Click here to book a treatment
For guests of the Hotel there is a full range of treatments available. Why not book in for an overnight stay with a choice of mini treatments, lunch, robe, slippers and much more?
Full “spoil you” pamper packages are available too. Simply click here to browse our packages and find pure escapism.