Eat and drink
The Hallmark Hotel Warrington has a comfortable lounge, perfect for either a light bite or snack. If you want someting abit more substantial, our restaurant offers a variety of seasonal modern British and European dishes. You’ll find the likes of spiced lamb tagine, pan fried seabass fillet, Teriyaki salmon and mushroom ravioli, alongside beer battered local fish and chips, Kansas style bbq glazed spare ribs, 10oz ribeye steaks and our signature burgers. If you’ve any room left, you can try our refreshing lemon tart with clotted cream or our banana split sundae with sticky toffee fudge ice cream and whipped cream.
Restaurant opening times
- Monday – Thursday: 18.30 – 21.15
- Friday and Saturday: 18.30 - 21.15
- Sunday: 18.30 - 21.00
Kitchen closes: 15 minuites before close
Meet our head chef
Name: David Phythian
Experience: David has worked at our hotel in Warrington for over 20 years
Signature dish: Pan Fried Chicken
How to make our signature dish at home
1 chicken breast | 25g silverskin onions | 1 spoon whole grain mustard sauce | 100ml of double cream | 35g button mushroom | 20g smoked bacon
1. Slice the chicken breast into strips
2. Pan fry the chicken with the bacon, onions and mushroom until the chicken is cooked
3. Add the cream, mustard and season with salt and pepper
4. Simmer for about 10 minutes
Healthy option on our menu: For your main course, why not try our delicious Superfood Salad - roasted squash, red peppers, quinoa, edamame beans, baby kale, pomegranate and chilli-roasted seeds, with a balsamic, raspberry and black pepper dressing.
We offer a delicious breakfast buffet, including cooked and continental breakfast items. We are more than happy to provide table service for our guests on request. We also offer a wide choice of dishes cooked to order, please just ask. Vegetarian breakfast options are also available.
Breakfast is served between:
- Monday – Friday: 06.30 – 09.30
- Saturday: 08.00 – 10.00
- Sunday: 08.00 - 10.00
We also serve continental breakfast throughout the night via room service. We are fully flexible with our breakfast service times, as we don`t want our guests to miss their breakfast because…
1. Eating breakfast can help prevent obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes.
2. A better attention span, focus and productivity
3. Maintaining a healthy weight
4. Lower cholesterol, which reduces the risk of heart disease
5. Setting an example for our children
6. Essential nutrients
7. Eating breakfast can reverse the effects of fasting: irritability and fatigue
8. It has been linked to better learning ability and memory functions
9. Increase your metabolic rate
10. Better fitness
All our menus are available for room service delivery from 12.00 - 21.15, including hot and cold items.