Map and directions
Hallmark Inn Chester (formerly known as the Best Western Westminster Hotel)
Tel: 0330 028 3424
Fax: 01244 325369
Hallmark Inn Chester is within walking distance of the city centre, and within 5 minutes’ walk from Chester Railway Station. This historical hotel provides the perfect location for both leisure and business alike. It is very convenient if you’re looking to visit Chester Zoo, Cheshire Oaks or to explore this wonderful historical city.
How to find the Hallmark Inn Chester
- Leave the M53 at A56 junction.
- Go straight on at Hoole roundabout
- Turn left at the main traffic lights heading for Chester Railway Station.
- Turn right at the railway station on city road and the hotel is immediately on your right hand side.
- Nearest railway station(s): Chester, directly opposite
- Nearest airport(s): Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 23.9 miles or Manchester International Airport, 32.7 miles
- Nearest bus station: Chester City Centre, 15 minutes’ walk from the hotel
- Nearest motorway(s) and junction(s): M53, A56 junction
Situated next to the Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester (which is directly opposite the hotel) is a pay and display car park. Details of costing and parking procedures are listed below for your information and are available in the car park. Please note that the car park does not belong to the hotel. Car parking spaces are subject to availability.
Guests who are staying at the hotel overnight receive a specially reduced 24 hr rate. Guests must enter their full, correct vehicle registration details into the terminal at reception within the Hallmark Hotel The Queen, Chester to obtain a parking permit.
- £10 per night Mon - Thurs, per night
- £15 per night Fri - Sun, per night
For any general enquiries about the Hallmark Inn Chester, please fill out the form below…